Home | Products
Azonix Rugged Computer Products
Azonix Corporation provides solutions varying from standard configurable to customized products. Focusing on understanding application and customer needs, our solutions range from components such as Intrinsically Safe communication barriers to complete integrated computers and workstations with data acquisition and control capabilities.
Azonix Corporation product categories:
Rugged Products for Harsh Environments
Azoniz Corporation is a pioneer in bringing superior control and monitoring capabilities into extreme and rugged environments, where our new-generation computers, workstations and data access points consistently replace older technologies and provide more function and power in less footprint. Since 1991, we have engineered a number of "firsts" and placed operator process interface and MMI in environments in which industrial computing equipment and data acquistion networking devices have never operated before. Azonix platforms withstand the most harsh conditions of dust, shock, hosedowns, heat, cold, and other environmental challenges, creating new control capabilities and efficiencies for the industries we serve.
Azonix Rugged Military Computers have been protecting the safety of personnel in the Army, Navy, Airforce and Special Forces since the 1990s. Truck-mount, portable equipment, and high-security and highly rugged Mil-Spec computers enhance capabilities and guard application data in some of the "hottest" spots in the world.
Certified Products for Hazardous Area Computing
In applications where hazardous gases or risks of explosion or other dangers exist, Azonix has more certified computer and data acquisitons equipment with wider certifications than any other manufacturer. The ProPanel line of computers and thin clients has extensive certifications for worldwide use in Zone 1 and 2, Class 1 and Div II, and has lead the industry in sales and installations for almost two decades.
Azonix Corporation products value proposition:
- Totally sealed products that eliminate failures due to contamination
- Rugged housings and shock-proof mounting technologies that withstand extremes of shock and vibration
- Low-power components for lower internal temperature rise, providing higher reliability and longer life
- Ability to function over a wide operating temperature range
- Ability to operate in direct sunlight without the LCD turning black at high temperatures
- Intrinsically Safe electrical design of Ethernet, wireless and data acquisition I/O
- Certification to military, marine or hazardous-area standards
- Modular design to address integration of new technology and to deal with component obsolescence